Friday, December 13, 2013

Maybelline Color Elixir Lip Color

Happy Friday!

Today I'd like to share my newest favorite lip product; the Maybelline Color Elixir Lip Colors.  If you were to ask me what is my most forgotten beauty product I would have to say lip products.  I've only recently become interested in lip products and am really only comfortable with nudes.  I have a few pink and reds here and there but nothing too bright or crazy for me.  I started with one of these shades and really enjoyed how long it lasted and how muted the color was.  I went on the hunt for swatches and deals and came up with 4 more to add to my collection.  Here are my swatches and pictures below, Enjoy!






Maybelline Color Elixir


Thank you for checking out my post!
-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment