Thursday, December 19, 2013

November Favorites & Empties

Hello and Welcome to my monthly favorites and empties for November! I dug out a few old favorites this month and use up or said goodbye to a few newer favorites as they were empty.  On my face this month I've been cleaning with the Origins checks & balances, then applying Origins Vitazing all over, & finishing with my Bare Minerals original foundation in medium beige.  The blush I used throughout the month has been Nars Sin and I've been applying it to my cheeks using the Real Techniques stippling brush.  For my eyes I used the Coastal Scents medium shadow brush to apply both the Naked and Naked 2 palettes so that I could hold off my eagerness for Naked 3 (which will be here any day, look out for swatches and pictures).  My hair products included 3 products; Paul Mitchell skinny serum, Aussie 3 minute miracle, & the Macadamia healing oil treatment. What were your stand out favorites this month?


Favorites this month:
1 Origins Vitazing
2 Bare Minerals Original Foundation
3 Nars Sin Blush
4 Real Techniques Stippling Brush 
5 & 6 Urban Decay Naked & Naked 2 Palettes
7 Paul Mitchell Skinny Serum
8 Coastal Scents Medium Shadow Brush


Empties this month
Aussie 3 minute miracle (a repurchase over and over, favorite conditioner)
Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment (will repurchase, loved my hair after using this)

Thanks for checking out my faves!
-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment