Monday, November 25, 2013

Marc Jacobs "The Lolita" Palette

A couple of weeks ago Sephora had their VIB 20% off sale and I had 1 very special item on my list that I wanted to pick up.  The big purchase I made is the Marc Jacobs Style Eye-Con No.7 palette in "The Lolita", I've had my eyes on this beauty since I saw swatches but have held off because of the $59 price tag but I am so pleased with them.  The shimmery shades do have fall out but they are the most buttery smooth shadows that I own.  I love how the Lolita offers both matte and shimmery shades and eliminates the need to bring multiple palettes when traveling. I think it's just fabulous and I hope you get to try something out from the line soon! Enjoy!








Marc Jacobs "The Lolita" palette

Thanks for checking out my post!
-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment