Friday, November 15, 2013

Update on October Favorites and October Monthly Manis

This month you may have noticed there was no post for Monthly Manis and the reason for that is because I've been doing tons of Zoya swatches this month and haven't had time to wear any other polishes.  If you have time check out those posts, I worked really hard on them and I'll link them below for you guys to check them out.

The reasoning behind no October favorites is because I really haven't worn anything for makeup this month.  I hadn't really purchased anything either so I haven't had any Hauls to share but this month (November) I've had time to pick up a few new products and I'll be sharing them on the blog soon. If I had to pick a favorite for the month it would go to the Baby Lips Dr. Rescue in Coral Crush, it's the perfect lip balm to throw in my purse and use throughout the day without a mirror and even gives off a sheer hint of coral color.  I picked another shade up this week called Soothing Sorbet but I've only had that for about a day so I'm sure if I love it that you'll see it in next month's favorites.

Thanks for sticking with me this month and being forgiving as we all have off-months or months when we take a break from beauty for life.

Zoya Fall 2013 Pixie Dust Collection Swatches & Pictures


Zoya Fall 2013 Cashmeres Collection Swatches & Pictures

Zoya Fall 2013 Satins Collection Swatches & Pictures


Coming Soon:
Zoya Winter/Holiday 2013 Zenith Collection

-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment