Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Review: Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Lacquer

Hi friends!

Recently on a trip to Sephora I decided to splurge and try the new Marc Jacobs Enamored nail Hi-Shine Lacquer, the color I chose is Petra.  There were quite a few colors that caught my eye and I have two more on my list for next time but I think I'll do a dedicated post on the products on my "wants list" to share with you guys soon! The pictures below are with one and then two coats but this definitely could have been a one coat polish as you can see in the first picture. I love how fine the glitters/shimmers are in it, just the perfect purple/chocolate metallic polish and it applied so well; I'll definitely be picking up more. The bottle contains 0.43oz and Sephora.com describes it as a dirty bronze metallic shimmer and I'd have to say that I completely agree! Enjoy!
One coat
2 Coats
Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-Shine Lacquer "Petra"
Thanks for checking out my blog!
-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment