Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Ipsy Bag March 2014 "Destination Beauty"

Happy Thursday!

Last week I received my March Ipsy bag which is themed "Destination Beauty" and I am quite excited to use 2 of the 4 products.  I'm most excited to try use the NYX Love In Rio trio in Moonlit Skinny Dip, although I really enjoy large palettes I also enjoy the ease of a small palette that I can just throw in my purse or put together a look without thinking.  The other item I'm looking forward to using is the BareMinerals Moxie Lipstick in Get Ready, I will have swatches of both products below.  The first of the 2 that I wasn't too excited about is the Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer, because I have very sensitive skin and I've only found 1 primer that actually works well with my skin. The other is the Chella Indigo Blue Eyeliner and that is strictly because I don't wear eyeliner on a typical day, especially not blue eyeliner, so I've swapped it with a fellow blogger for the Be a Bomshell eyeshadow "quad" that others received in their bag. Enjoy!


My bag this month:
BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick "Get Ready"
Chella Indigo Blue Eyeliner
NYX Love in Rio "Moonlit Skinny Dip"
Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer

Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: Ipsy


In addition to my bag this month I received 2 lip products due to the February Ipsy bag Pop Beauty fiasco which you can read over on Zadidoll's Blog.  I am pretty happy that Ipsy remedied the situation even if the problem was absolutely not their fault.I received Pop Beauty Plump Pout in Fuchsia Freesia & Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Anarchy.



-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment