Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Ipsy Bag February 2014 "The Look of Love"

Happy Tuesday!

This month's Ipsy bag theme is "The Look of Love" and I must say that I really am excited to try all of the products.  I'm already a fan of Zoya and have swatches of "Odette" here and I own a kit, mascara, and eyeshadow trio from a December Ipsy bag.  The City Color blush looks so pretty and I can't wait to use it, the name says its matte but it still has a little bit of sheen to it.  The Nume Renewal Mask is perfect for me this month as my skin is waging an all out war on me.  I've never tried anything from Tini Beauty but I do love cream shadows and "" is just the prettiest bronze color and I can see myself wearing it a ton over the Summer. Enjoy!


My bag this month:
POP Beauty Plump Pout Mini "Peony Petal"
Zoya Nail Polish "Odette"
City Color Be Matte Blush "Fresh Melon"
Tini Beauty Eyetini Cordial Cream Shadow + Base In One "Spiced Rum"
Nume Intense Renewal Mask

Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: Ipsy

-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment