Thursday, February 6, 2014

Nail of the Day OPI Gwen Stefani Collection "Over & Over A-Gwen"

Today's Nail of the Day is a red hot polish from the OPI for Gwen Stefani collection called "Over & Over A-Gwen".  When I saw the new collection I knew I had to have this one, I'm always on a search for a rich and bright red that just wows me! This one was a little bit deeper than in the bottle but it was still gorgeous! The shade looks very similar to "Red Lights Ahead...Where?" in the bottle but "RLAW" is much more orange based and "Off With Her Red!" is a brighter red as well. I applied 2 coats and a top coat and had no problems as I usually don't with OPI polishes however the while I was removing it I noticed a little red staining on my cuticles.


OPI Gwen Stefani "Over & Over A-Gwen"

Thanks for checking out my tips!
-Tiffany...
closing

No comments :

Post a Comment