Saturday, February 1, 2014

Nail of the Day OPI Mariah Carey Collection "In My Santa Suit"

I have made no secret or even tried to hide my unexplainable love for rich, red, & slightly metallic red polishes; especially from OPI (they seem to do it best!).  When I saw the OPI Mariah Carey collection "In My Santa Suit" it was only a matter of time! As soon as I got this one home I put it on and it instantly wow'ed me with the brilliance of the red, I'm not so much a sucker a normal red but the shades with this special sheen get me every time.  It applied well in 2 coats with a shine that I couldn't take my eyes off of and I wore it for about a week minimal tip wear using my Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat.  This color rivals My favorite red of all time Zoya "Elisa" but Elisa is a shade or 2 deeper.

OPI "In My Santa Suit"
My OPI Reds
OPI "In my Santa Suit"

Thanks for taking a peek at my NOTD post!
-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment