Friday, January 31, 2014

January Ulta Haul

Hi guys!

Today I'm sharing the smallest Ulta haul, I received the 20% off coupon from Ulta last week and I needed to pick up a few things so I made a trip to the store.  Everyone and their mother has been raving about the Too Faced "Better Than Sex" mascara so I figured I'd give it a try.  I haven't been using my favorite top coat; Seche Vite because of the harmful ingredients inside but I missed it and so I picked up a new bottle.  On YouTube MakeupbyTiffanyd is always raving about the CND Stickey Base coat and I always use the OPI Nail Envy so I wanted to take this one for a spin, I'll let you know if I'm loving it in an upcoming nail post.  And last but not least I picked up another OPI polish from the Gwen Stefani collection, I already have the "Over and Over A-Gwen" which is a rich red but I've wanted the creme pink from the line: "Hey Baby". Hope you've enjoyed my haul, hope to post more soon!


CND Stickey Base Coat
Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
OPI Gwen Stefani "Hey Baby"

Thanks for checking out my haul!
-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment