Sunday, January 5, 2014

Laura Geller New Years Clearance Sale!

Hi friends!

Long time no update! Tonight I thought I'd hop on to share a great deal that I found today while shopping online; this morning after watching CoffeeBreakWithDani's review on Laura Geller I thought I'd check around for prices on the products. I ended up on www.laurageller.com and found their New Year Clearance sale, in which they have 50% off select items, free shipping! free samples! & an additional 15% off using the code: HLBBAPR13. I currently use the Balance and Brighten face products and I'm a huge fan!  I scored 3 blushes and a blush and primer for $39.52 shipped! I hope that some of you can take advantage of this great deal, I've included the screen shot below, enjoy!



Be sure to come back and share if you pick up anything fabulous!
-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment