Friday, January 17, 2014

Ipsy Bag January 2014 "19 Reasons"

Happy Thursday!
I'd like to share my first Ipsy bag of the new year! I was really excited to see what's in my bag this month but I can't say I'm loving what's inside.  I am most happy to try out the Smooth Shadow and Leave in Condition so I guess I'll try out the other things slowly and surely.  Thank you so much for checking out my post! Enjoy!


Mica Beauty "Natural" & Elizabeth Mott "Penny"

My bag this month:
Elizabeth Mott Smooth Shadow (Penny)
Nourish Organic Lightweight Moisturizing Face Lotion
LeeAnni Eco 3 in 1 Revolotion
Mica Beauty Tinted Lip Balm
Sexy Hair Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner


Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: Ipsy

-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment