Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Zoya Awaken Collection

Hi guys!

Happy Wednesday! Hope you've all been well, I'm sharing previews of the new Zoya collection for Spring 2014.  It's called the Awaken collection and I'm pretty excited about it, the blue/teal colors look perfect and that Radiant Orchid (the Pantone shade of the year) is gorgeous! The 3 shades I'm most excited to add to my collection are: Dillon, Rebel, and Hudson but I'm really excited about all 6 of them. I'm a huge fan of Zoya's formula for their wear, application, and dry time so I know that these won't disappoint! This collection also includes a beautiful, multi-colored, confetti pink-based glitter that I can't wait to get my hands on. Which shade are you most excited to try out?


Www.Zoya.com

Thanks for coming by!

-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment