Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Nail of the Day Essie "Bobbing for Baubles"

I picked up this beauty in the same order as "Island Hopping" and have to say that I enjoy it just as much.  I strayed away from Essie for a while because I had so many and the recent collections weren't speaking to me but lately I've gone back to them and it's made all the difference.  I've noticed my mani's lasting longer, richer colors, and just overall better looking nail looks.  This polish is a deep, rich, slightly-lighter navy blue and it applies darker than in the bottle as you can see from the picture.  I had no problem removing it and loved how easy it was to apply in just 2 coats.  I usually have issues with dark polishes ad keeping my nail beds clean but this was a gem and I can't wait to wear it again!  This is a much lighter more cloudy blue than "After School Boy Blazer" and "No More Film" has more purple tones in it. Enjoy!

Essie "Bobbing for Baubles"

Thanks for peeking at my post!
-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment