Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Flower Cosmetics Swatch & Review

Welcome to a very special hump day post, I've wanted to try the new Flower Cosmetics line since it came out last year.  I've already picked up a few of the nail polishes (which I enjoy) but  never any of the actual makeup products.  I've had my eye on an eyeshadow quad, creme eyeshadow, & blush bronzer duo but never have taken the plunge.  Most of the items from this line are a bit pricey for drugstore (Walmart) and I wanted to make sure they were worth it so I've watched quite a few videos and read a few swatch posts online.  Every time I visited my Walmart the display looked hideous because of other careless customers but this week it looked neat and in order so I picked up 2 things from my "wants list".  I grabbed the Shadow Play Eye Shadow Quad in "Foxy Browns" and Color Play Creme Eyeshadow in "Wild Geranium", I've only worn these once and together at that but they lasted all day and I really love how pigmented and neutral they looked on me.  I will say that the creme shadow can be a bit messy as are most cremes and the quad was a bit powdery bu I still enjoy both of these products and hope to try out more in the future!



Flower Shadow Play Eye Shadow Quad "Foxy Browns"
Flower Color Play Creme Eyeshadow "Wild Geranium"
Foxy Browns & Wild Geranium in Sunlight
Foxy Browns & Wild Geranium in Natural Light
Flower Shadow Play Eye Shadow Quad
Flower Color Play Creme Eyeshadow

My other Flower Cosmetics posts:
Tips & Toes of the Week 3/2
Brought vs Bought


Thanks for checking out my post!
-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment