Monday, January 20, 2014

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Collection

Happy Monday!

I've got swatches of my newest eye shadow purchase for you!  I fell in love with this palette way before it was even available, back when Too Faced was giving hints of it's release. I'm a big fan of the too faced palettes; with the Natural Eye & Boudoir Eyes being 2 of my my most used and favorite palettes to use.  The quality if great on their eye shadows; just the smoothest and buttery that I've ever used.  This palette was no different other than the amazing chocolate smell and who doesn't want to enjoy the lovely smell of chocolate when applying their eye shadow? The packaging is the cutest and I can't wait to dig in and really get some use out of the palette, it's perfect for all seasons and I can see myself traveling with this one. Enjoy!







Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Palette
Too Faced Boudoir Palette

Thanks for checking out my post!
-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment