Sunday, January 26, 2014

Nail of the Day Essie "Island Hopping" & Revlon "Girly"

Happy Sunday!

Today's Nail of the Day is Essie's "Island Hopping", I added this one to my list after watching one of TheStyleDiet's videos where she mentioned it.  I am a huge fan of dusty purples so this was perfect for me, I actually purchased it on Amazon along with "Bobbing for Baubles".  This polish was a lighter in color than I expected but as usual with Essie, it applied great in 2 coats.  The shade is a deeper and more mauve version of "In Stitches" and is very close to Butter London's "Toff".  I wore it by itself for a day and then added Revlon's "Girly" to it for a bit of sparkle. Enjoy!


Essie "Island Hopping"
Revlon "Girly"

Don't forget to like my new Facebook page!

Thanks for taking a peek at my post!
-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment