Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Nail of the Day Nicka K "Classic Taupe"

Hi friends!

Today I'm sharing swatches from a Nicka K polish named: Classic Taupe, that I received in my December Ipsy bag f To be honest I wasn't too impressed with the shade just from looking at it in the bottle but I fell in love once I applied it.  These pictures are with 2 coats and it was completely opaque, it shows up as an incredibly rich brown-gray and I can't wait to wear it again.  I wore Classic Taupe with CND's Stickey Base Coat and Seche Vite's Fast Dry Top Coat for a week straight with very minimal tip wear; I honestly only changed it because I was ready for a shade change.  I'm actually thinking of adding more Nicka K to my collection just because this one impressed me so much. Enjoy!


Sign up for Ipsy here.

Thanks for reading my post!
-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment