Tuesday, February 18, 2014

New at the Drugstore February CVS Haul

Today I'm sharing my purchases from my most recent trip to the drugstore.  I had tons of fun walking around and checking out all of the new collections from the drugstore brands and actually made a list of my "wants".  On this trip I picked up 4 items from my list because Physicians Formula was 40% off and I had a coupon as well as Milani was Buy One Get One 50% off and I also had a coupon for that brand.  After seeing NouveaCheap's blog post on the new Limited Edition Maybelline "Dare to Go Nude" I've been keeping my eyes peeled and I'm also busting at the seems to try out the new NYX blushes and eyeshadow sticks! Below are the swatches and pictures of everything I picked up, Enjoy!




PF "Sexy Eyes" Quad
Milani "Bella Rosa"

Milani Lip Gloss "Sweet Grapefruit"

PF Touch of Glow pen
PF Touch of Glow, Milani Sweet Grapefruit, & Bella Rosa swatches


Milani Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss "Sweet Grapefruit"
Milani Baked Blush "Bella Rosa"
Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Oh So Sexy Eyeshadow Quad
Physicians Formula Nude Wear Touch of Glow

-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment