Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Ulta Jane Eyeshadow Haul, Swatch, & Review

Over the Summer I finally picked up some goodies that had been on my list for a while.  I've had my eyes on these for a while but when the beautiful and wonderful "Chesea Garay" on Youtube showed how amazing these were I knew I needed them.  The swatches she showed of the shades she owned were enough to make me run to the store more than once during the Buy One Get One 50% off sale and I used an Ulta coupon which ended being around $9 for 2 and they are $8 normally.  The shades I chose were Eclipse, Lotus, Passionflower, Dawn, Rosy Posy, and Clay; they all blend beautifully and the packaging and designs on the actualy shadow are cute and dainty.  Enjoy the swatches below!


Eclipse, Lotus, Passionflower, Dawn, Rosy Posy, Clay
Eclipse, Lotus, Passionflower, Dawn, Rosy Posy, Clay

Ulta Jane Cosmetics eye shadows - $8.00/each

Thanks for checking out my post and swatches on these beautiful shadows.
-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment