Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Maybelline "Nudes" Palette

Hello Everyone!

I've been on the search for the new Maybelline nude palette for a few weeks now with no luck.  I thought I'd find it for sure at Rite Aid during the recent 40% off all Maybelline sale but I still had no luck.  When a new display at Target caught my eye I knew that it had to be mine and that I would be paying full price.  The palette costs only $9.99 and you get 12 beautiful neutral shadows,  it's simply beautiful and I can see myself getting some great use out of it this Summer.  It has a couple of copper shimmer shades which are my favorite so I know they will be getting the most use.  I'm also giving the Revlon Bold Lacquer mascara a try but I have yet to form an opinion on it so I'll keep you posted. Have you been able to get your hands on this palette & do you love it?  Enjoy the swatches below!

Maybelline "Nudes" Palette and Revlon Bold Lacquer Mascara
Maybelline "Nudes" Palette"
Revlon Bold Lacquer Mascara
Maybelline Nudes Palette
Revlon Bold Lacquer

Thanks for checking out my post, what are some of your drugstore favorites??

-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment