Thursday, September 11, 2014

Nails of the Month July 2014

Hi guys,

Hope everyone is having a great start to the week, I thought I'd share my much overdue nail polish picks from July.  My nail colors were all over the place this month but I really enjoyed some of them and felt like they spoke well for my Summer mood.  I should have a post up for August soon since it is September and then I'll be all caught up.  I just received the new Zoya Entice & Ignite collections so I'm heavily swatching those and they will take the place of polish picks for September or it will be a very short post for this month.  Enjoy!!

Essie "Splash of Grenadine"
Orly "Pixy Stix"
Orly "Confetti"
Zoya "Stevie"
OPI "Do You Lilac It?"
CoverGirl "Vio-Last"
Revlon "Temptress"
Sinful Shine "Sailor's Delight"

Thanks for checking out my picks from this month, what were your favorites?

-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment