Monday, September 29, 2014

July 2014 Ulta haul

Ulta haul
Lately I've been doing a bit of Ulta hauling since I now have 2 stores very close to me, as well as 2 stores in the next town near my parents house.  I've picked up a few things here and there so I'd love to share these and swatches of them for your viewing pleasure! Ulta had China Glaze 2 for $10, I picked up "It's a Trapeze" and "Turned Up Turquoise", both are beautiful colors that I can't wait to give them a try.  My next Ulta haul was made up of Clearance finds and I was pretty happy with the prices I paid and the $3.50 off $10 coupon.  My final Ulta haul of the month included 3 of the new L'Oreal quads(check back for swatches), a NYX concealer, and a Pixel eyeshadow since Chelsea Garay on Youtube raved about how beautiful it was (and it is) and 3 L'Oreal quads, because I couldn't just choose 1 of course during the 40% off sale. I love when Ulta has these sales because you can stock up on your favorites and try a couple of new things, Enjoy!

China Glaze "Turned Up Turquoise"
China Glaze "It's a Trap-eze"
CoverGirl Crump Crusher Mascara
Revlon Nail Polish "Beautiful"
Nivea Lip Butter "Caramel Cream Kiss"
Cargo Blu-Ray High Definition Pressed Powder
OPI Mariah Carey collection minis
L'Oreal Quad "Rose Nude"
L'Oreal Quad "Perpetual Nude"
L'Oreal Quad "Treasured Bronze"
NYX Concealer "Glow"
Pixel Single Eyeshadow "Endearing"




I picked up all of these goodies from Ulta with good deals on a couple of different trips, so if you have your eye on something in particular I would add it to your list and wait for an awesome sale!

-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment