Monday, September 15, 2014

It Cosmetics CC Bronzer

On a trip to Ulta I recently picked up the It Cosmetics CC Ombre Bronzer and I have to say it was every bit as gorgeous as it showed in pictures.  The product says it's a bronzer but the way I use it is as a highlighter in the lighter portion and a bronzer on the medium toned brown side.  This product blends amazingly into my skin and lately it has been the favorite part of my beauty routine.  My packaging had some defects and I spoke with an It Cosmetics rep, to my surprise she sent me a brand new compact so now I have a backup.  I hope they don't discontinue this as I absolutely adore it but I am not sure if it is limited edition. Enjoy the swatches below.




It Cosmetics CC + Radiance Ombre Bronzer - $34

Thanks for checking out my post!
-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment