Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Ipsy September 2014 "Street Style"

Hi Guys!

Today I'd like to share my Ipsy bag for September, I was super excited for this bag to come since it had a couple of items that I'd been wanting to try.  I always have a sneak peek at my bag online before it comes because I just can't wait! If you follow my blog you know how much I enjoy trying out new polishes and how rare it is for me not to have tried a brand.  Pacifica is a brand that I've only enjoyed their body lotions and skincare products but i enjoy what they're made of and how fabulous they work and smell, I've tried the Pacifica Luminizing Body Butter & Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter.  I've also tried a product from the Nourish Organic (Nourish Organic Face Lotion) and while it wasn't my favorite, I didn't hate it. Below are swatches of my bag this month, check back for swatches of the nail polish!






My bag this month:
Nourish Organic "Moisturizing Cream Face Cleanser"
Pacifica 7 Free Nail Polish ""
Alterna Haircare "Caviar CC Cream 10-in-1 Complete Correction"
Crown Brush Infiniti "Shadow/Crease Duet Brush"
Cailyn Art Touch Tinted Lipgloss ""

Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: Ipsy

Thanks for taking a peek into my September Ipsy bag,

-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment