Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Maybelline Color Tattoo Collection & Swatches

Happy Wednesday!

Today I'm sharing a simple post, pictures and swatches of my Maybelline Color Tattoo collection.  I've noticed how much I love these and how large my collection has grown since these came out so I figured this may benefit someone in choosing along the way.  I own one Mac Paint pot in Painterly and I use it all the time, it is the perfect base for all eye shadows but these Color Tattoos definitely stand up to the quality and lasting time of the Paint pots and they down right beat Mac in the price department. I usually can catch a deal on the the color tattoos for $6.99 and Buy one Get one 1/2 off and a Mac Paint pot will cost you $21.  The Color Tattoos claim to last 24 hours but I've honestly never put them to that much of a test; they seem to handle my day to day eyeshadow wear pretty amazingly! Enjoy!



Bad to the Bronze, Pomegranate Punk, Tough as Taupe, Barely Branded
Creamy Beige, Pure Nude, Chocolate Suede, Sleek & Spice
Barely Beige, Mossy Green, Matte Brown, Just Beige, Rich Mahogany
 Ulta has 3 links for Maybelline Color Tattoos and since I've collected from various collections, I thought I'd add all 3 here, here, & here.


Thanks for checking out my Color Tattoos, are there any favorite shades that I should add on my next trip?
-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment