Monday, October 27, 2014

Rite Aid L'Oreal 40% off Haul w/swatches

Happy Monday!

What better way to start a new week off than with a haul! This past week Rite Aid had a fabulous 40% off sale and I had a few items that I really wanted to pick up.  I prefer lip crayons as lip products to lipsticks because they usually have a pretty sheer color pay off and that is perfect for me.  The colors in these balms were slightly more bright than the packaging but I think I can make them work, I can already tell you that I enjoy them.  They go on smoothly and I can't tell that they're on my lips when I'm wearing them, I picked up 2 more in Fall shades as well that will be up later this week. I'm undecided on the Miss Manga mascara but I will keep trying it and keep you updated. Enjoy!





Innocent Coral, Ginger Candy, My Babydoll

L'Oreal Colour Riche Glossy Balm $7.99
L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara $7.99

Thanks for checking out my haul!
-Tiffany...

2 comments :

  1. i bought miss manga few months back and didnt open yet! what do u think of it?

    http://villemo20.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't overly impressed with it but it is a good mascara, I'm more of a Maybelline mascara girl though! :)

      Delete