Friday, October 17, 2014

Ipsy October 2014 "Beauty Candy"

Happy Friday!

Today I'm sharing my October Ipsy bag with the theme "Beauty Candy". I always take a peek at my Glam Room before I receive my bag because I like to know what's coming and to be honest I wasn't too pumped about this bag.  This past week I happened to watch a YouTube video from MissGlamorazzi and actually was interested in the products she was using. When I received my bag I remembered 3 of the items she used in her Everyday Fall Makeup Routine and was instantly excited to use them.  I hope this bag grows on me even more this month as i use the products, I'll probably give away the Ecru hair balm but I see myself enjoying the lipstick, eyeliner, and cleansing cloths.  I've already tried the Ayres Body butter on my hands and it is a great thick cream for my dry Fall hands, the scent isn't my favorite but it works! Enjoy!


My bag this month:
Ayres Patagonia Body Butter
City Color Be Matte Lipstick "Cappuccino"
ECRU New York "Acacia Protein BB Cream Beauty Balm for Hair"
Skone Cosmetics TATTOOED Waterproof Eyeliner
Skyn Iceland Mini Glacial Cleansing Cloths

Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: Ipsy

Thanks for taking a peek into my September Ipsy bag,

-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment