Friday, October 3, 2014

New L'Oreal Colour Riche Dual Effects Eye Shadow Quads

TGIF!
This morning I'll be sharing the new L'Oreal Colour Riche Dual Effects Eye Shadow Quad pictures and swatches.  I own 2 of the past quads but was never really drawn to trying out too many with the colors not reaching out to me too much.  These quads were a total different story, the colors and packaging spoke to me instantly and once I swatched them the pigmentation was wonderful! I swatched them without a primer and the only quad that was so-so was the Perpetual Nude set, I believe it would perform beautifully with a primer on the eyes.  As I said before I much prefer this packaging over the previous and the product is gorgeous in itself. Enjoy!

Treasured Bronze


Rose Nude


Perpetual Nude


L'Oreal Colour Riche Dual Effects Eye Shadow Quads - $9.99

Thanks for peeking at my swatches!
-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment