Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My 5 October Favorites

As we reach the end of October I thought that I should pick up on Favorites posts again.  I'm going to limit it to my 5 favorites of the month to make it easier to get a post up and not overdo it each month.  Hopefully I will get better with these, especially since I don't use makeup everyday it should be easier to pull a few things that I really loved during the month. Without further adieu, here are my favorites from October (complete with swatches); Enjoy!



With the Fall season coming in I've paired down my favorites to a few staple products, I've been loving a simple eye look with a pop of color on my cheeks and a mauvy rose lip.  I really liked pairing my Laura Mercier caviar stick in "Amethyst" with the Urban Decay "Sin' eyeshadow on top.  I've been sticking with the same mascara over the past 2 months since I picked it up for $10 at Ulta during the 21 days sale.  I'm still loving my Hourglass Ambient blush in "Diffused Heat", it lasts all day and gives such a glow from within with a pop of peach on the cheeks. I'm a huge nude lip lover but this Fall I'm trying to branch out to more mauve, rose, and berry tones; Revlon "225 Sultry" gives me the perfect lip color that's not out of my comfort zone.



Revlon "225 Sultry" Matte Balm

My favorites this month:
Laura Mercier Caviar Stick "Amethyst"
Urban Decay Single Eyeshadow "Easy Baked"
Revlon "225 Sultry" Matte Balm
Hourglass Ambient Blush "Diffused Heat"
BareMinerals "Lash Domination" Mascara

Thanks for taking a peek at my favorites!
-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment