Monday, October 6, 2014

Pacifica 7 Free Nail Color NOTD Swatch & Review

Well, it's the start of a new week and I thought we could start off with a bang! This rich wine red shade belongs to Pacifica 7 Free Nail Color line and let me tell you, it is Amazing!  I knew the color was gorgeous as soon as I opened my September 2014 Ipsy bag but I didn't think the formula could be as amazing as it was.  This polish was opaque in one coat, however out of habit I used two. The formula applied no problem and I had no cleanup afterwards which is unheard for me with red polishes.  I had such a great experience that I immediately went over to the Pacifica website and loaded up my cart with must have shades since Ipsy is offering a discount until the end of the month.  Has anyone else tried this polish? I haven't heard much about it and I think it should be talked about so much more! Enjoy!
Bare Nails before
Pacifica "Red Red Wine"
One Coat
Two Coats

Finished Product w/top coat

Ipsy September 2014 bag
Pacifica 7 Free Nail Color

Thanks for checking out my Nail of the Day!
-Tiffany...

And don't forget...

Follow me on Twitter
And on Instagram

No comments :

Post a Comment