Friday, October 18, 2013

September 2013 Favorites

Hello Favorit-ers!

Today I'm sharing my absolute favorites of the September 2013! These are the products that I grabbed for and loved for the entire month.  Making this post was easy as I was coming off of a little vacation and simply had to unpack my beauty bag.  Hope you enjoy my favorites and please share some of yours below!

Origins "Checks and Balances", Juice Beauty "Hydrating Mist", Benefit Facial Cream,
Sephora Face brush, Simple "Cleansing Facial Wipes"

Sonia Kashuk "Sheer Pink Lust", Tarte "Blissful"

Mac "Painterly", Stila Eyeliner, Laura Mercier "Amethyst"

Maybelline Eye Studio Quads "Olive Martini" & "Smokey Cinnamon"



Favorites this month:
Origins "Checks and Balances"
Juice Beauty "Hydrating Mist"
Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream
Sephora Face & Complexion Brush
Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes
Sonia Kashuk Shine Luxe Lip Color"Sheer Pink Lust"
MAC "Painterly" Paint Pot
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
Laura Mercier Caviar Stick "Amethyst"
Maybelline Eye Studio Quads "Olive Martini" & "Smokey Cinnamon"

Not Pictured Favorites:
Benefit "They're Real" Mascara
Flower Lip Service Lip Butter "Sheer Snapdragon"


Thanks for checking out my favorites!
-Tiffany...

Don't forget to Enter My Fall Wet n Wild Limited Edition Giveaway! It ends October 31st!

No comments :

Post a Comment