Tuesday, October 8, 2013

E.L.F. Cosmetics Disney Villains Cruella De Vil Look Book for Fall 2013

Hi Guys!

I'm sharing 1 of the beauty purchases I made this week while on a little vacation & to be honest this is the set I was most excited about.  E.L.F. cosmetics (eyeslipsface) introduced the Disney Villains Limited Edition collection for Fall 2013 & I immediately had my eyes on the Cruella De Vil look book.  This collection seemed to have the colors that most appealed to me and that I thought i'd use the most.  The eyeshadow shades are perfect for Fall, i'm so excited to try them out over a primer (which it came with) but the swatches below are without a primer. I can see this becoming my everyday staple for eye looks and you'll definitely know that if it shows up in October favorites.  The look book comes with a 6 pan eyeshadow, eyeshadow brush, mascara, eyeliner, primer, liquid eyeliner, & lip color.  This look book sells for $9.99 at Walgreens only and pictures of the fabulous packaging, products, and swatches are below; enjoy!







Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog!
Don't forget to enter my My Fall Wet n Wild Limited Edition Giveaway!

-Tiffany...

 Don't forget to Enter My Fall Wet n Wild Limited Edition Giveaway! It ends October 31st!

1 comment :

  1. I bet these colors would look beautiful on your skin tone. They look like great everyday shades.

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete