Thursday, October 31, 2013

My Tarte Collection

Hi guys!

Happy Halloween! Today I have a Collection post for you and it's a good one! I never realized how many Tarte items I had purchased until I started grabbing things for this post. Tarte is one of my favorite brands because they are Vegan and cruelty free; and are never made with parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, triclosan, sodium lauryl sulfate, or gluten so you can feel good about using their products on your skin and around your babies.  As well as what they put into their makeup, their products are amazing when it comes to pigmentation, staying power, and color selection; not to mention they also offer the best Holiday sets! A few of the sets that I show below were Limited Edition but I've shared links to the 2013 sets that are closest to what I have, Enjoy!


Stellar, Magic, Angelic, & Fantastic

Splendor and Flush



Blissful and Exposed


Enchanted, Exposed, Elite, Sweet, & Escape
Lucky

Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation & Airbuki Bamboo Powder Brush

Pure Maracuja Oil, Lights Camera Lashes mascara, & Clean Slate Flawless primer
Eyelash curler & deluxe lights camera lashes mascara set
Hotel Heiress & Park Ave Princess

Fantastic Foursome Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush enthusiast Set (Holiday 2012) - LE no longer available
2013 Holiday Blush palette
Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush (Splendor) Sephora "In the glow" set - no longer available
Natural Cheek Stain (Flush) Sephora "In the glow" set - no longer available
Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush (Blissful & Exposed)
Statement Lips LipSurgence Collector's Set (Holiday 2012) - LE no longer available
2013 Holiday LipSurgence Set
LipSurgence (Lucky)
Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation (Medium Neutral)
Airbuki Bamboo Powder Brush
Pure Maracuja Oil
Lights Camera Lashes mascara
Clean Slate Flawless 12-hour brightening Primer
Eyelash curler & deluxe lights camera lashes mascara set
Picture Perfect Eyelash curler & deluxe lights camera lashes mascara 
Park Ave Princess bronzer

Do you have any favorites from Tarte? Thanks for checking out my post!
-Tiffany...

~All products were happily purchased by me, I have not and will not receive compensation for this post. ~

No comments :

Post a Comment