Monday, October 7, 2013

Maybelline Fall 2013 On the Runway Eyeshadow Quads "Violet Femmes" and "Fall Temptation"

Hi friends!

I'm sharing 2 eyeshadow quads from the Maybelline Fall 2013 Runway collection, which are from the Eye Studio Color Plush Silk line.  As soon as I saw these quads showing up on blogs I knew that I needed them. I waited for a great sale and grabbed the 2 that I'd been lusting after. Fall Temptation is more of a neutral palette with a shimmer or sheen to the colors and Violet Femmes is deep purple shades with the same shimmer/sheen texture. I absolutely adore these quads and own about 7, I'm planning on sharing all of the quads in my collection in a later post but for now here are pics and swatches of the Fall quads, Enjoy!

Fall Temptations & Violet Femmes

Violet Femmes

Violet Femmes
Fall Temptation
Fall Temptation
Hopefully you guys like these and can pick them up while they're still around since they're limited edition. Let me know if you have any drugstore favorite eyeshadows!

-Tiffany...

 Don't forget to Enter My Fall Wet n Wild Limited Edition Giveaway! It ends October 31st!

No comments :

Post a Comment