Friday, October 25, 2013

Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara Review

Hi Ladies!

Let me start off by saying I'm not a mascara lover, I'm not one of those girls who is obsessed with them.  I really enjoy the difference that mascara coloring gives my lashes but otherwise I'm not really into them.  I've tried tons of them from different brands and spent quite a bit but I just don't see enough of a change in my lashes to spend crazy amounts of money on high end mascaras.  In that case I usually stick to the drugstore brands, especially since the life of any mascara should be 3 months.  Recently I tried a new mascara and really fell in love with the color, way it coated my lashes, & removal ease.  The mascara is the Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Big Eyes Mascara, I picked up the darkest shade which was "Blackest Black" and I really must say I have been enjoying it.  I am not a lower lashes coater so I can't say much to that but I really enjoy this mascara and what it does for my lashes as far as volume.  The true test for me is at the end of the night when I remove it and it removes like a dream! This mascara sells for about $9.99 at drugstores and I really think everyone should give it a go! Enjoy!







Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara
Thanks for taking a peek at my post!

-Tiffany...

Don't forget to Enter My Fall Wet n Wild Limited Edition Giveaway! It ends October 31st!

No comments :

Post a Comment