Thursday, October 17, 2013

Ipsy Bag October 2013 "The Art of Beauty"

Hi friends!

Here is my Ipsy bag this month, not much to say about it as 3 of the items are what I'd consider: "beauty staples", things you need in your day-to-day makeup routine.  The SH blowdry gel, CS medium shadow brush, & LF cleanser wipes are all things that are needed in most ladies every day so it's nice to try different brands out.  I was hoping to get the lotion in my bag since we just switched to Fall and I have the most dry skin on the planet but I can just as easily pick some up on my next Target run! Pics of my bag below, enjoy!


My bag this month:
Zoya Nail Polish "Neve" (swatches here)
Bella Terra Mineral Cosmetics Mineral Shimmers "Emotion"
Sexy Hair Blowdry Gel
Coastal Scents Medium Shadow Brush
La Fresh Eco Beauty Oil-Free Face Cleanser Wipes

Sign up for Ipsy here, it's only $10 a month & I've always had the best experience with them and their products.

I am happy to be seeing more of Zoya in the bags but since I already have this shade in my collection I'll be giving this to a friend or family.  I'm most excited about the CS Medium shadow brush because you can never have enough shadow brushes. What were you most excited to try in your Ipsy bag this month?

-Tiffany...

No comments :

Post a Comment