Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Monthly Manis (September 2013)

Hello fellow nail lovers!

This month went from neutral to crazy but I was really happy with my choices! All of the colors were new to my nails except the Orly "Buried Alive", which happens to be one of my all time favorite Fall shades. My absolute favorite of the month was Julie G "Liquid Metal" & Orly "Halo", I couldn't stop staring at my nails & I wore it for about a week and a half with no chips! I can't wait to see which shades I pick for October and I know orange will be in there somewhere, enjoy!

Sonia Kashuk "Sugar Rush"
Julie G "Liquid Metal" & Orly "Halo"
Zoya "Petra"

Fing'rs Heart 2 Art "In Mint Condition"
Orly "Buried Alive"
Zoya "Mason"

Thanks for checking out my nails this month,
-Tiffany...

Don't forget to Enter My Fall Wet n Wild Limited Edition Giveaway! It ends October 31st!

No comments :

Post a Comment